- planning meals from this beauitful book. Gorgeous photography? Ireland? A whole chapter on potatoes? It is as if the authour looked into my heart and wrote a cookbook just for me.
- Listening to The Civil Wars.
- Working on some examples for tomorrow's beginner class. There is a tremendous amount of interest in these workshops, and I promise I will be releasing more dates very very soon.
- Making little brooch kits for the class participants to take away.
- Cleaning the house, lest someon break a leg on the Lego-tastrophe that is happening in the livingroom right now.
- Working out meterage/yardage on my hat patterns with the help of my kitchen scales and Joanne
- Taking my ever-so-handsome-but-refuses-to-pose-for-the-camera dude out on a lunch date. I've promised all the cake he can eat if he lets me work this morning.
Thank you to everyone who has nomited Slugs in the MAD Blogging Awards. I really appreciate all of the support for the blog. Is it wrong that I *really* want to win in the Craft category because I have always wanted a Kitchen Aid mixer? So what if I can't really bake, it would look sooooo awesome in photos!! (my god, I am THAT shallow). Anwyay,there is still time to nominate here.