In the studio this week, I have been:
- working late into the night
- making up labels using this tutorial
- blowing up balloons and using a tape measure to ensure they meet various head circumferences.
- emailing out the Copilot Aviator Hat pattern to people who have purchased it from etsy
- working on about 7 spreadsheets with gauges and sizing information for the main yarns I use and then remembering the 'tab' function in excel
- admiring the beautiful fox dress I bought for Georgia from Wild Little Things. So amazing.
- making THE brightest pair of wings yet.
- packing up lots of parcels
- jumping up and down with excitement, seeing my owl hat pattern become the 2nd most popular crochet pattern on ravelry
- crocheting, crocheting, crocheting
And it goes without saying:
DRINKING LOTS OF COFFEE!!