Creative mojo is firmly back. Obviously this means I had to cast on ALL THE THINGS. I have a number of work things on the go:
- a blanket
- a swatch for a new TCP design
- a deadline piece of brioche knitting (my new favourite)
- a deadline piece of granite stitch crochet
- a deadline shawl
- another TCP design that needs finishing
And then there are the personal projects:
- Pictured at the top: Vintage Prim - honestly the best knit I've done in awhile. Baa Ram Ewe Titus + brioche = actual heaven. So much so on Monday, I spent precious working time knitting away - oops!!
- A pair of Hermione's Everyday Socks - almost at the heel
- A pair of socks for Kevin
This rainy afternoon's plans are to check as many things off the top list so that I can start on the bottom list again!!